Friday 21 September 2012

Quite a sight I did see...

You know how I love to share the good and the lovely with you all, so here is a treat.

 

Whilst sitting in the bus that had just parked to wait for more passengers, I turn to my left to see that we had stopped by a gentleman dressed in sackcloth - not completely out of the realms of bizarre in our fair town. Then looked more close did I to see that he was peeing into a coke bottle. 'Gross' me thinks in my naive manner, for next, he raises the now fully and certainly warm bottle and...

 

 

Welcome to Guyana! Figured you would like pictorial support of this part of the process, rather than the literal front end section.

 

1 comment:

  1. {delayed reaction} Ha!!! Nice image created....thanks. The worst thing I've seen is a kid do a number 2 on his front step then play with it. We weren't even that bad were we?!

    ReplyDelete