Thursday 29 August 2013

Out and About...




So, as most of you know... I am in New York to earn some money.

Regardless, I was able to wangle some early flights from my client, so I have had the weekend at the ASL convention (where I saw the best sign language talk in my life) and the week seeing the sights of New York. I have spent the money I am earning... oops.

Now, the first was brilliant, the second, I have failed somewhat. In the mornings, I have had to work online with my client (who is actually in Qatar right now - 7 hours time difference) at 6am until lunch so I have only had the afternoons to play.

Today is Wednesday and to be honest, I have not achieved a lot. I have been walking around Lower Manhattan and trying to take nice photos - enjoy: (sorry to the Instagram crew who have seen some of these)


Stanley Theatre: ASL convention



At least I saw the sights this way...

My first New York food - hellowww!

Historic Sight - soon the sign will be gone

Some sisters doing the public 'ting

Scriptural reference - see if anyone can work it out
(Stock exchange on the left, Oldest Church in the middle and Judiciary on the right)

Hello Mr Washington - so dapper

I got so close!


My new New York hat

Im a chain hag

Harbour by my apartment



1 comment:

  1. Keep the blogs coming...I am living vicariously through you at the moment. Stuck at home with chicken pox (yes, you can actually get them twice) and am dreaming of Malbec and pizza on the rooftops! Crystal

    ReplyDelete