Thursday 5 April 2012

Woke up craving...

Another lamenting blogpost! I woke up this morning craving smoked salmon on hash browns with poached egg and béarnaise sauce from Chez Bob in Belsize Park! I miss my brunch mornings in places like below.



Oh well, onwards and upwards. Memorial today. I hope everyone has a lovely day and good attendances. We have to travel with all of the deaf to a combined sign language memorial. Slight shame as it means we can't attend our actual congregation. I have sent my camera with someone so I can live vicariously!

Off to the market as having a lunch at mine tomorrow with everyone from sign language. Miss you all.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Daveo (thought Id try out an Aussieism) Great as always reading your Blog (I especially like the Ant carrying a rock post... Short and to the point but profound, evocative and encouraging all at once!) Memorial was lovely.. 254 in attendance and Mike Brown gave the talk.. always a special and emotional time of the year. We missing you very much .... we collected our hugs from Sally a few weeks back!! Looking forward to catching up in person one day soon (we hope - any ideas when you back to England yet?) Big Hugs and Kisses from Jup and Me!!! Txx

    ReplyDelete