Friday 13 April 2012

Ministry pictures

Hi all

How is everyone today? I have been naughty today and have spent the whole day off the ministry and on my sofa. I have a mountain of congregation schedules, interpreting schedules and territory listings to rewrite and organize, along with trying to change my ministry schedule. Enough is enough I though as I groaned my way out of bed. A day for myself.

It was scuppered somewhat by a protracted blackout, which lent itself to 'play on the iPad time'. As I was playing with some drawing and note taking apps, I thought I would share with you some of my recent pictures on the ministry.

When teaching the deaf, tho I actually do this for many of my hearing studies too, we use pictures to illustrate concepts. Whilst not an exact science, it is often more effective than discussion, as it cuts through language and allows the students to work things out themselves.

Here are a couple of my creations. Have a good laugh, but they work!











No comments:

Post a Comment