Monday 4 November 2013

Its Official... Im Rubbish!!!

Okay everyone, I come to you with tail between my legs and my hat in my hand... Sorry for the complete absence from the bloggersphere. I like to think that people read my blog, but perhaps no one does and the hiatus in postings is inconsequential to everyone but me... But in case anyone is out there - SORRY!!!

I am back in Guyana (obviously, as couldn't still be in the States!) and things have been up and down. Up because I love being here and some amazing things have happened (Annual Meeting, Assembly, Silver Sword, catching up with my boys), but down as I have also had to move house, have been manic catching up on studies and responsibilities in the hall, and also because... I am leaving again!

That's right, I am off on another trip - once again it is not for fun, but for work. The back-to-back nature of these opportunities was not by design but I guess it is better to get it all out of the way. The cong are a bit confused as most need treaters go away for 3-5 months to work and then come back. I went for one, back for one, gone for one.

I will be in Qatar, Middle East, for three weeks (or one, depending on something going on with my flights) helping out a client from the UK who has a set of meetings over there. I will also be interpreting at an international deaf conference which should be interesting indeed.

Ill try to post the rest of the America trip before I post the Middle East one, using the internet over there. I leave Friday morning for a 28 hour journey across the world! The internet here is driving me nuts as to how slow it is: I was spoiled in America.

Okay, right, its Diwali today for the Hindus so market is open for just a few hours and I need to buy for for the group coming for family study tonight.

Tarra

No comments:

Post a Comment