Sunday 1 July 2012

Ouch...

Embracing this medium's temptation to bare all and give a fully transparent debrief of my happenings I thought I would let you all know what I have been doing for the last couple of days:




Yep! Delhi belly grabbed a good deal on Kayak, jumped a flight and came to visit. I have no clue what is going on as I have not eaten anything out of the ordinary. Perhaps my intestines were having sympathy pains for dad, or that they too wanted to sit down and watch the new avengers film that I picked up for one pound in our local DVD shop (no piracy laws in Guyana) and the four seasons of Big Bang Theory courtesy of Nick the English-man. I have tried everything, eating Oreos, ice cream, curried chicken, curried aubergine, EVERYTHING.

It has resulted in me missing my first meeting in a year since arriving here... Well, 11 months. Shame.

Well, Sheldon (a name everyone here calls me as they don't understand most of what I am talking about), raj, Howard and Leonard await...

No comments:

Post a Comment