Monday 27 February 2012

Randoms

Michael, my study who is baptized but finishing the lv book, reading for the first time in the congregation study - he is only 15! He is the one who has massacred my hair!



Amy and Trisha with some kids they study with. I don't actually know who is deaf here, but the whole family enjoys coming out and sticking and pasting. Amy leaves this week to go home for three or so months - we will miss you!





Post-beach trip - on the way back from out beach day the other week. I was able to work as the conductor on the bus, shouting out the window and taking money from passengers. Really white legs!





My Guyanese face.




Lastly, I hurt my arm and had a real life cut. One of my studies and his mum forced me to allow them to paste some strange red liquid (it wasn't blood, I asked) with a feather. It worked, but still a bit suspicious. I look really weird in this pic...





That's all for now folks

No comments:

Post a Comment