Sunday 7 August 2011

One More Day!

As our compatriots in the classic Les Mis sang so eloquently, one more day!!! I leave tomorrow - but I also sing it in desperation - one more day please! Has been surreal saying bye to everyone. This is the first place and time that I have left where I am honestly a bit nervous and intimidated about lies ahead (and behind) of me.

I love this place so much and have so enjoyed my time in Hampstead, north London. The last year or so Jehovah has really looked after me and given me the time and space to get better and get my life straight. I feel now he is asking for me to channel that new-found energy and inspiration in a new adventure, so 'step over' I shall. It has been sad to say goodbye to people, not least because I am not sure when I will be back. According to current estimates, I'll be back in two months due to lack of espresso and tailored jackets! I hope I am not that easy to break and I last a lil longer than that! Also tingeing the experience of saying 'tarra' is the fact that some of the people here may not even be here when I return, as they will be off on their own adventures. I am hoping that in the digital age, distance shall pose no barrier.

Bags are packed (lots of room in the second bag - what have I forgotten / can I put in as surprise bonus items?) and my outfit chosen to fly in. All the essentials...now... where is my passport...? ;)

Love you all and will miss you. Keep in touch and let me know how you are all doing and how much you love my blog posts. HA.

From the Griff - geronimo - smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast, or probably brunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment