Monday 8 August 2011

Barbados Airport!!! Half way!

Hey all, I am validating my blog by posting something when I am actually out of the country! The trip has begun... dum di dum da daaaaaaa!

I am currently sitting in Barbados airport using their free internet, which personally I am really impressed by. Gatwick and Heathrow don't give passengers free wifi, yet somewhere like here can - come on, fix up! I write after a pretty uneventful trip so far. The only thing has been baggage fees, but to be honest that is my own fault for not booking a second bag when I made the original booking. Ho hum. Lesson learned. The flights have all been on time, the obligatory screaming kids were present, as were the poo smells coming from their little bottoms. New age mothers allowing their kids to run up and down the aisles, because the figure they can't go anywhere - false reasonings, I say - they could be flushed down the loo, shoved in an overhead compartment or thrown out the landing gear holes... next time!

Need everyone's prayers to help me get through immigration when I arrive and to secure the 90 days that I need, as opposed to the 30 they seem to be giving out at the moment. In addition, one of my bags is on standby, so would love some prayers to make it appear at the same time as I do in Georgetown tonight! That's all.

Love you all - excited about my adventure now. Eager to get there and start it: feels like it has been 'coming' for ages and now just wanna get started. The more fun I have, the more I can blog! (GROAN I hear from you all).

Ciao for now my darlings!

No comments:

Post a Comment