Sunday 18 December 2011

CO Week and The Jungle

Hi all

I typed out a huge post, but the internet failed and I lost it all! So, you are not getting that.

Basically, we have had a great week this week with the CO and have made some great strides in the sign language field in terms of meeting the needs of the deaf. I am really looking forward to changes that will come. We have had sad news that DC and Sarah will be leaving for good in 4 weeks to return to the states, so things here are going to get very busy for me.

We are heading into the rainforest next week to spend 4 days in a remote area. Sadly, the pirahna are out biting and so we are restricted on swimming. Some people have lost toes in the last week or so cos of them biting them off! Eek.

Also, have a look at this pic of the weight I have lost! I came weighing a bit above 15 stone and now am 12 and a half! Ha.


Right, have to go - will email back when we return from the jungle.

2 comments:

  1. David, your weight loss chart in pictures is hilarious!!!! I came back here 8 stone (no picture) and am now 24 stone (no picture) so there you go. Lets Skype soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have enough notches on your belt or will you need to buy new pantaloons?

    ReplyDelete